Any Time, Any Place - Anywhere Access
You have secure new ways to make the most of your Credit Union membership.
Android, iPad and iPhone Apps, Anywhere, Anytime.
To get started click here.
Free Text & Mobile Banking
Put the power of information at your fingertips to get the answers you need - in a timely manner - to make smarter decisions. Manage your money from your cell phone, web-enabled mobile phone or any wireless device that has access to the Internet.
Anywhere Access Text®
How to Register
1. Log in to Internet Banking. Have your mobile phone with you at time of registration.
2. Within the “Mobile Banking & Alerts” web page, click on the “Activate” button to enroll your mobile phone.
3. You will receive a text message with the Activation Code. Enter that number on the “Mobile Banking & Alerts” enrollment screen.
4. After you've registered, you will be able to perform the following:
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive a low account balance alert
- Add a second phone number to the account
- Receive your current account balance
- Receive your five most recent account transactions
- Receive deposit transaction alerts
- Receive payment transaction alerts
5.You can text requests to have your balance and history sent to you or you can receive a weekly
balance via text each Friday.
Text these Command Options to: 454545:
- BAL (primary account balance)
- BAL ALL (all account balances)
- BAL CHK (balances of all checking accounts)
- BAL SAV (balances of all savings accounts)
- LAST (last 5 trans on primary account)
- STOP (un-enroll from service)
- HELP (send info on the commands, how to use)
- TRANS (transfer funds between accounts)
Account information is real-time.
1. You must have an Internet Banking account to access the mobile banking site.
2. Open a browser on your mobile device and type https://mobile.nmefcu.org to access the mobile banking home page.
3. Click on the link “Log In” and enter your member number and password, and answer the security questions associated with your Credit Union Internet Banking account.
4. After you sign in, select the actions you want to perform from the main menu:
- View Account Balance
- View Account Transaction History
- Transfer Funds Between Accounts
- Pay Bills
- View Scheduled Bill Payments
- Cancel Pending Bill Payments
- View Bill Payment History
Get branch, ATM and Shared branching locations
Get current rates
View check images
5. From the text links at the bottom of each page, you can click on “Find Us” to locate a branch, ATM and Shared branching locations. You can click on “Rates” to view our current rates and click on “Full Site” to be directed to the Credit Union’s home web page.
Mobile Banking is the most convenient option for maximum account access from wherever life takes you. It is simple and secure – try out the demo by logging on using your existing User ID and Password.
Frequently Asked Questions
Preview How it Works
If you experience any problems when using either of these new services, email us or call 889-7755 or 800-347-2838 (outside the Albuquerque area) 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Saturday.